Spam is commercial e-mail or unsolicited bulk e-mail, including "junk
mail", which has not been requested by the recipient. It is intrusive
and often irrelevant or offensive, and it wastes valuable resources.
Inappropriate newsgroup activities, consisting of excessive posting of
the same materials to several newsgroups, are also deemed to be spam.
1) We don't tolerate SPAM or any type of UCE in our company.
2) We forbid unsolicited e-mails of any kind in connection with the
marketing of the services provided by Pacific Income Limited.
3) Should any law enforcement agency, internet provider, web hosting
provider or other person or entity provide us with notice that you may
have engaged in transmission of unsolicited e-mails or may have
engaged in otherwise unlawful conduct or conduct in violation of an
internet service provider's terms of service or any such policies or
regulations, we reserve the right to cooperate in any investigation
relating to your activities including disclosure of your account
4) When you received a letter from Pacific Income Limited , please don't
forget to check your Spam sections in your e-mail service because some
e-mail services can mark an e-mail as Spam.
Procedure of amending the present rules
1) Administration of Pacific Income Limited reserves the right to
make changes to the current document without the consent of investors.
2) Administration of Pacific Income Limited will inform investors about
such changes by publishing this information notice on the site of the
3) The changes come in force from the date of placing the information
on the site, unless otherwise provided in the text.
Customer Service and Support
1) Every client has the right to get any additional information from
our support service.
2) Client can contact our support service via our Support Form or
3) Client agrees to behave politely with our support team and follow
the instructions to prevent anyone from potentially negative